Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
My daughter and family are there at present will post review when they get back
Thanks Joan look forward to the feedback :)
Andrea
Hi Andrea, my daughter and family have just returned from Prestij apartments, she loved it there said the apartments are really nice, spacious, lounge and kitchen downstairs, bedroom up stairs.
The owner and staff made them very welcome and could not do enough for them.
Some of the apartments are up steep stairs so would not recomend for any one with walking dificulties.
Nice lounge area, she will put report on when she wakes up !!!! shattered.
Prices have gone up in Icmeler , enjoy Joan
Thanks for that Joan, I'll pass that on to my friends who are booked for here both fine so if up steep stairs should be fine although not sure when they've had a few :cheers

Andrea
just returned from the prestij and they are very nice :) rooms are big although i think most of them have an upstairs .. big bedroom upstairs though and great aircon which was very cold some nights which was a nice change because right now icmeler is ROASTING.

there is a lovely english receptionist called claire, nice pool and enough beds around it. deja vu bar is just next door and it is a GREAT place, brilliant people who became like family to us very quickly, nice walk into town not far at all..

never went to the beach though im afraid so dont know how far exactly it is. but i would stay there again :) :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.