Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Glen,
Marmaris / Icmeler is John Tooheys dept, you might like to try him, I'm sure he will be able to sort you out, I deal with the other side, Fethiye, Hisaronu, Olu Deniz.
Cheers Kev
Been on to Icmeleronline and was quoted £45 for a one way transfer from Dalaman to Marmaris. Is this a good price or not ? Not having been before I have nothing to compare it to. Dont mind the price so long as its a fair one !
Regards
Glen
hya, i think we paid £55 last year with them to get from dalaman to icmeler, but that was for 8 of us, so that seems like a good price to me.......
think thats a fair price that sounds about the going rate now, taxi prices seem to have gone up with the new licences they need
Hi
We paid £90 return for 4 of us with Icemeler Travel Centre and the transfer to Marmaris took 55 mins in a private air conditioned mini bus
hi glen
i use http://www.turunctransfer.com
i have used this on many times and was very good and these are private transfers so no sharing
if you would want a contact number i will pm you
£45 is about the going rate one way- Make sure it is a private transfer and not shared with any other party :)
we go in july for my 40th :D

so there is about 14 of us

which is the best way to book so we will all arrive at the hotel at the same time to check in cos we on 2 booking only.

we got the holiday cheap enough 170 per pers for 2 weeks

so i dont care how much it costs as long as its safe and relyable

one more thing when should i book it.

thanks for your help

cheers pamxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.