Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
If you look at this map it shows the railwayline...

http://www.johnthemap.co.uk/pages/goa/goamap.html

according to the text it will follow that...

:o)
Hi Rob will it ever be built ?.

Went to lazy days on our first week but couldn't make it on the second, but the tour you gave us round the School was a real eye opener to the amount of work that you have all done there.
How were the Sausages?

Alan
Thanks Rob,

The map is great and I now know roughly how far away it will be from where I'm proposing (hopefully this time) to buy an apartment. I had terrible visions of having bought an apartment and sitting on our verandah listening to 6 lanes of traffic - honking horns and all.....

Cheers,

Jacki
Jacki,
Glad to be of service... A six lane monster seems a little out of place for Goa... Has anyone thought about what the traffic jams would look like if it was busy?!? - Although the nice new road near the airport (built last year??), anyway, that's hardly used.. It seems to be too far out to be of any use for 'the holiday traffic', the only good points are for traffic going all the way through, but most of the buses wouldn't use a good portion of it as they'd head towards Panjim and Mapusa...

Alan,

Glad you liked 'The Mango House', it's sort of settling down at the moment which is nice, but stil been working all day (it's 5:30pm on a Sunday evening!) :? The sausages were lovely thanks...
when we were there at xmas and the new year i was talking to bonnie from bonnies bar. he was saying that there were plans to make the candolim calanagute road into a one way system and build a parallel road to it to take the traffic travelling in the opposite direction, but again will it ever happen. :?:
andy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.