Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
10 mins walk from protaras in Pernera you have the golden coast and Pernera beach hotel, i have been in both x
If you look at the Tsokkos hotel you will find most of them will be AI.

I will be working in a Tsokkos hotel in Pernera and I know that a lot of guests will be AI and if they are not I believe we are offering upgrades.
Derwentrocker
10 mins walk from protaras in Pernera you have the golden coast and Pernera beach hotel, i have been in both x

close but no on the main strip so not for me cheers tho,

Britmark

Tssokos beach hotel

Ill keep that on the short list, not right on the beach tho

cardiff lad

If you look at the Tsokkos hotel you will find most of them will be AI.

Seems quite a bigish group, had a look and have also found silver sands which from the photos and memory is next to the lliada? This is coming up cheepest for me at thew mo, getting £100 a night AI for 2 in June
I stayed at tssokos gardens arpartments last year and could'nt fault it was excellant.
No it's not because we are going bed and breakfast in May. :)
We have a winner, booked the silver sands beach hotel, its on the main strip and on the beach £350 each, AI, just 8 weeks to wait now ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.