Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hotel Miami Es Cana - Not exclusively all inclusive but is an option.
Hotel Hawaii San An Bay - As Above.

Both owned by the same hotel chain, both have all the criteria you asked for. I have stayed at both and while the rooms arent the best we have stayed in they are comfortable. The kids clubs are the best we have seen, the gang go out of their way to include everyone in the day & night entertainment.

Their website is http://www.intertur.es

HTH
Marie
thanks marie35p ill look them up cheers....... :D
hi there

If you don't have to be actually in the bay then there's a great all-inclusive at cala gracio which is about 15 walk ( or 5e in taxi ) from san an town called Fiesta Tanit.

Its a Thomson hotel so their website is http://www.thomson.co.uk and there's some photos and a video on there. You can also look on the Fiesta website at http://www.fiestahotelgroup.com for more info.

we stayed here last year and are going back in sept, the kids loved it and there is loads to do ,the staff are fantastic, rooms modern and very clean with air conditioning (and heating!)and the location is stunning - just a few steps to a beautiful little beach.

Worth a look!

caroline
What are rooms like in tanit for family of four.
Thanks
we had loads of space in ours with 2 adults and 2 kids so I suppose they are all much the same
there were two wider-than-singles pushed together to make a big double - one night the kids ( 8 and 11 and not small! ) slept in this with me with loads of room, then there was a wide sofa bed suitable for an adult or child ( not the horrid metal flimsy kind but normal mattress on wooden box ) and then under this was another pull out drawer style bed which was full length and fine for a child.

I would say you could easily sleep 2 + 3 in these rooms but they state 4 or 2 + 2. Loads of space huge wardrobes and ottoman style thingie and lovely big bathroom - we could all get in there if wanted !!

caroline
Thanks caroline.
Are the beds all in 1 room or are the sofa beds in a separate area.
they are all in one room but it's a good size and we only use it to sleep in anyway! The views from the balcony are stunning I have to add
have a look at the web links I think they include pics of rooms
Anything else I can help with don't hesitate to ask, if you're considering this hotel and need swaying I can email you some pics of our stay - the little bay its on is like a postcard!
How many sleeps til 30 th sept :?: :D
Hi daxy1.
If it doesn't have to be in San An bay, try the San Miguel Hotel in Puerto San Miguel. It's a thomson super family all inclusive.
Quiet resort but eveything you need is in the complex. Mini disco, kids club and entertainment and activities are fantastic.
We're going back there this year for the third year running.
Can't fault the place.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.