Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Thanks John, I will draw this to Admin attention for you.

David :wave
Have changed the name and, as the other 2 hotel's reviews were from 2007 have deleted those hotels. What is the proper name for the GPS group and I'll see if they have a website and put any updates on the complex name?
Thanks John have added the email address and corrected the amount of rooms :tup
hi all iv booked into estonol/san remo .san antonio bay,read sum bad an good reports can anyone tell me more , :cheers
well if they are new ones.it cause its gps thats why.which ever hotels or atps they have bought over the last few years have all gone downhill.
I noticed that loads of hotels and apartments in San Antonio Bay, Cala De Bou and Port des Torrent were advertised as being a "GPS Group Hotel".

I'd never heard of them before.
GPS = Grupo Playa Sol - cheapo AI company - at least 30 hotels/apartments in Ibiza.
Includes the Mare Nostrum, Algarb, Club Bossa Park and Club La Noria in PDB.

Think they bought a few off Fiesta but I stand to be corrected.

John.
yes they did buy alot from fiesta.heard since this week that they may be selling a few hotels off.or the group has been bought out.only gosip so far.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.