Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi trev, you'll be relieved to hear that we go home on the 7th so you won't be subjected to my "madness" impressions again this year at the zodiac. :lol:
We booked a bit earlier this year to hopefully avoid soggy kebabs, thunderstorms and earthquakes like last year. :(
wonder if little elvis is back this year?
i hated following him on karoake, far too good :lol:
Hi Dave,

Yup, the wee man (wee elvis) put on a good performance.

It was strange seeing you last year, after talking on this site. I was drinking my Keo , when I heard Madness come on. I just knew it would be you.

Hope you have a fun time.

I must actually visit Bells this year. Said I would last year (wife into Elvis and all that) but their Elvis had been 'sacked' or left, so we frequented The Square Bar, Zodiac and Love Boat (hot in there though).

I am sure Cardiff Lad and Pubdog all can give me the lowdown on Bells. :wink:

Would be interested to hear what the entertainment is like over there (Protaras) this year.

Trev.
Hi Trev, we never ventured into bells as the zodiac was better for trolley parking with those big patio windows. However it always seemed to be packed with pretty ladies whenever i passed :wink: think the zodiac has become "home" for us now so we'll be back in there again this year.
i met quite a few people last year from the forum and even did a duet with kezzabelle who is still undergoing therapy from the experience :lol:
all the others are caravaning in wales................
Me and Mrs Pubdog are out at around the same time. We will be there 7th - 14th October. Cardiff Lad is going around the same time too as we are going to take in that football match :wink:

Sorry, but it will have to be Cardiff that gives you the lowdown on Bells as we don't go there...no real reason, although would be happy to join you for a Keo :D
I am in the Alva from 23rd Sep to 7th Oct cant wait.
Cheers Dave, sorry I missed your duet last year Dave.

My yet take you up on the offer of the Keo, Pubdog!
:wink: Where are your usual haunts then?
Hi Shoestring
We normally stay local; local to us is in Deryneia. So somewhere like The Square in Deryneia, or maybe somewhere up in Vrysoulles is where you will usually find us :D
That said, we do venture down into Protaras/Pernera, but only really to meet up with people...

The Keo will be there - its just where and when :wink:

Ady
Aahhhhh the Keo. :love2
Ye cannae beat it.

Just under 5 weeks to go, hope the weather keeps up!! 8)

trev.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.