Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Hi. I went to peurto banus last year in a group of 4 girls and 4 boys. We never really tried out many of the big clubs, tended more to stick with the smaller pu/clubs such as linekers etc. Had great nights in these places. Sintillate hold events out there. Look on their website to get an idea of the clubs. Its http://www.sintillate.co.uk
Enjoy!!
Hi all

Going to Puerto Banus (well just outside) with a group of girls aged between 18 and 40 beginning of December :lol: . Can anyone tell me what it will be like at this time of year e.g. weather, busy etc?

Any suggestions as to where to go for nightlife and somewhere that would be reasonably priced, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lisa
We went to Benalmadena in Dec and yes i came home with a great tan. :D
Temp reached into the 70s each day but i must say if your going over the xmas period then it is very low key. We only saw a few xmas decorations but everyone had a xmas dinner. :hyper All places are open due to it being more english run places and you will have a fantastic time, Where are you staying and what dates? :gluck Bye Anna xxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Anna. We are staying near San Pedro and going on 9 December for 2 nights. We were all just wondering if most of the bars and restaurants in Puerto Banus will be open at this time of year and whether or not it would be busy?? Do you think Marbella would be better than Puerto Banus at this time of year??

Look forward to any info.

Thanks

Ljc
:D Yeah most, infact i would say all bars will be open. If its busy at xmas when we went then i'm sure you will have no problem with getting your :glynis You will be suprised at the weather too even though its Dec. I dont think the costa del sol as any bad days. You'll love it. Bye Anna. xx
Most of the main bars and clubs are only open at the weekend, well thursday, friday, saturday and sunday, if the sun isnt out it can get chilly, especially at night.

San Pedro is about 10 mins by taxi from Puerto Banus

Gary
I'm going to Puerto Banus in 10 days time and despite reading a few reports on the resort on various sites I've not been able to find any specific recommendations for bars and restaurants.

If anyone has got any favourites or even places to avoid please let me know.

Thanks

Steve
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.