Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
I'm a fan of Valentin Suite Puerto Azul, which is a Thomson Superfamily aparthotel.

There has been lots of discussion on its pros and cons in the past, I think it's here.....
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=30199&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=puerto+azul&start=0
Hmm wish I'd worked out how to do those clever "here" links :oops:

it's quite a long thread but has lots of info on PP

Good luck!
Yes, would recommend this resort. It is a nice size but more authentic resort. Try to go online and try one of the independent agencies, or look at http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk. Try and get accommodation close to the beach and some of the apartments are located more inland and the walk can be long, tiring and sometimes dangerous as there may not be pavements all the way.
We've holidayed in Pto Pollensa many times and have always enjoyed it.
Absolutely superb place for 2 year olds and 82 year olds!!
We stayed in Hobby Club apartments. It is quiet and self-contained. Air conditioning in all rooms. Great pool. Lots of families like yours. Over the road from the beach. It is at the quiet end of PP and when you have been down to the town for an evening meal your 2 year old will fall asleep in the buggy as you stroll back. Then you and your partner can have a quick night cap in the bar before going to bed. I can't think of a more ideal holiday.
I would agree with Acorn Cup. We've been visiting Puerto Pollensa for over 15 years & now have our own apartment but when the boys were younger they loved the Puerto Azul - they were happy so we were - but it is also situated just behind the lovely Pine Walk.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.