Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
puddleduck2 thanks for an excellent write up on this lovely part of the world.

Next year on my annual family visit to Pugila, I will visit the Zoosafari on your recommendations. I guess my dads place is not that far from where you stayed as he lives between Ostuni and Caravigno.

I have to agree the market is quite something. What temperature was it when you were there? It got to 36 in the shade when I was there beginning of June. On the down side my dad has no pool to cool down in just a cellar.
Many thanks Puddleduck :tup
Kath x
Hi Puddleduck

Great report, it sounds as though you had a lovely holiday. It's 38years since I was last in Puglia and a lot of the Trullis were in ruins. Having seen pictures of some renovations that have taken place they really look lovely. Did you use an agency for renting or some other source? Your report has whet my appetite and I might look into a holiday in Puglia next year.
Many thanks for your report..

Judith
Thanks for your comments. It was a lovely holiday.

Judith I used the holidaylettings website. This is the one we stayed in - http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/ostuni/54605
What a great and informative trip report, thanks for sharing with us. x
hi puddleduck
sounds great can you tell me whay the villa was called that you stayed in or the rental company
Hi Jenny, we used holiday lettings, this is the one we stayed in - http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/ostuni/54605
Hope that's of some help. You will need a car if you pick this one, nothing is within walking distance but the setting is beautiful
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.