General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I doubt very much if they would use the brochure price Hannah as those arn't worth the paper they are printed on . At a guess I would say that days on-line price but "possibly" without the discount for online booking . There will definately be an amendment charge , usually about £25 per person . If it's cheaper on the day than your original hotel you will get that better price .
Thanks lynwestie - unfortunately its not cheaper, its £200 more! I might just wait and see if the price comes down and then pounce when it does!
I would definately make the enquiry tomorrow as the shop may have a little more flexibility. I dont suppose they will be as helpful and as keen to get you a good deal as they were when you booked when they have nothing to gain though .. You will have up to about 10 weeks before you go to decide . The amendment charge may differ though the nearer you get .

might just wait and see if the price comes down and then pounce when it does!

It could always go up though Hannah . If you can get a price you are happy with to transfer then you will at least have peace of mind .

Have a shot at trying this number 01274384658 . If the customer services cannot help ask for the admin department who will deal with it . I made a change to my booking on that number and again for my friend yesterday when no other department could help us yesterday.
Thanks Lynwestie. I have already called the TC customer services and they say I have to go through the branch unfortunately. Never mind, I'll just have to be patient until tomorrow!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.