Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
The main Florence railway station is Santa Maria Novella (Firenze SMN).

I would suggest that you look at transport links from Pisa airport by looking at the airport's website http://www.pisa-airport.com. The rest of this message is copied over from their site.

Pisa Airport is Directly Connected to the Italian Railway Network

Catch your train at the Airport

Of all European regional airports Pisa's Galileo Galilei is the one that is closest to a railway terminal (less than 40 metres of covered walkway).

Direct railway lines connect the Airport to Florence.

The terminal is directly connected to Pisa Central Station, every 30 minutes by a direct train service. A lot of connections are thus available to all italian destinations.

At the Airport, you can buy your railway ticket at the information office in the arrivals hall.

The railway terminal is located just outside the departures hall.

Pisa Airport has direct train services to Florence

Pisa Airport and Firenze SMN railway station are connected by eight trains a day. The Pisa-Florence line also connects Pontedera and Empoli.

The cost of a single ticket from Pisa Airport to Florence SMN is EUR 5.00* and from Pisa Airport to Pisa Central Station is EUR 1.10*.

When leaving Florence, remember that it is possible to check in for flights departing from Pisa at the air terminal located inside Firenze SMN station on platform 5 (hand baggage only).

* Fares subject to change.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.