UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Hi Suzanne, ive asked a similar question and had no response either! :shock: Its our 10th wedding Anniversary and we want to spend the night in a B&B or hotel, somewhere on the East Coast. November 12th we want to go. If i find any good ones, i will PM you Just going to look on the net now! :wink: :wave
PS.........dont people go to Scarborough anymore! :roll:
Hi
I live in Scarborough and it is a very nice place to live( if it is sunny) l.o.l.
:rofl There are some nice hotels in scarborough some being the Hotel st nicholas (01723 364101) or the crown hotel (01723 357400) as for B & B's i havent stayed at any but here are some numbers Arran hotel (North Marine Road) 01723 364692 The Bedford hotel (The crescent) 01723 507374. Brooklands Hotel (Esplanade) 01723 376576. Hackness Grange (in the country) 01723 882345. I hope this helps if not post a reply and i will try again. We have a cafe on the West Pier its down by the fish stalls near to the place where they land fish. Its up stairs and has a lovely view of the harbour. (try it is really nice ( cuppa for 70p (Tetleys) coffe for 80p Nescafe) and the best fish and chips around)
Hope this helps
Sally
:yipee
I just LUURRVEEE Scarborough!!!!!

I always used to stop in a very small B&B called the FLOWER IN THE HAND HOTEL, run by an amazing guy called Barry Hampshire. Very clean, very friendly and based on the south cliff.

Sorry, haven't got a contact butyou should be able to find it through the tourist board.

Enjoy it..............wish I was there :(
Is that a joke post?

Scarbro..tenerife - tenerife..scarbro...hmmm, let me think, where would i rather lounge my evenings away?

Before i have to dig the tin hat out, ive had many a happy hour, and day, and week even, in scarborough. But, i think, like most of the British traditional holiday reorts, its had its day.

Nowt in most of them has been updated since the 60-70's and it shows!

Unless youre the wrong side of about 60, i cant think why youd hanker after a romantic weekend in any British holiday resort. Im sorry, but thats what i personaly feel its come to.

And, at 60...what are you doing after romance anyway!

(ask me again when im 60). :rofl
My friends went to Scarborough for a night in Beiderbecke's Hotel, they stayed in room 215, you can view all the hotel rooms on the website and they really enjoyed their stay. Apparently, it's the hotel with the best reviews on http://www.tripadvisor.com
Cheers
Tinka
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.