Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
flamingo oasis.out of the busy area of beni.only a short walk to beach as well.indoor market only 5 mins away if that.depends how fast you walk.plus shops.out door market 10 min stroll away.a/i hotel.
Thanks I will take a look at that :cheers
I read recently that the Flamingo Oasis is still having problems with a "virus" which is laying many guests low with sickness / diarrhoea. I believe northhantsj is either there at the moment or due to go soon so should have an update in the near future.

We really liked the Levante Club Hotel which is next to the FO. Lovely large rooms with very large balconies. The food was good and the drinks were the usual AI, not that strong, but we don't drink much anyway. Make sure you are looking at the Levante Club Hotel and not the Levante Club Apartments, which also have an AI option, as the reviews for them are mixed, especially in high season, due to large single sex groups.
Thanks for that, we are not great drinkers either so if they are not too strong it would not bother us. The large rooms and balconies are a plus. So long as the food is good and the grandkids are happy it suits me. Jacqui
The Levante Club hotel is adults only. As far as I am aware the only <family> 4* AI hotel is the Flamingo Oasis.

Hope this helps....Caz
You're correct Caz, I had forgotten about that.

The Dynastic is a 4* AI hotel which caters for families.
I did look at the levante club hotel and found it is definately adults only but, I will look at the Dynastic. Thanks for the help Jacqui
The reviews for the Dynastic aren't very good, and I don't think it is good for childrens entertainment either.
The Flamingo Oasis is the best for a 4*, the Regente is also very good and the children are well catered for, but that is a 3*.
The Dynastic has been getting a bit of a slating recently! mainly stags and hens being rowdy.
I haven't stayed in a hotel for years! Levante Club Hotel was the last one, before it went
adults only.
I like the look of the Melia!, don't really know why I just do.
With your criteria it has to be Flamingo Oasis I would have thought!

Completely off the wall but have you thought about self catering?
lots of appartments in Benidorm and you have more control over
where you eat and what entertainment you see.
I would definately recommend the Melia. I'm not sure if it's AI though.
I'd booked to go into the Flamingo Oasis on 22nd May but was worried about the virus which was going round so I rang Thomsons to ask for a different hotel but they wouldn't change it. I'm so glad they didn't as there was no trouble with the food in fact I think it was better than four years ago when we were last there. There's always a good selection to chose from and it's cooked to perfection. I would definitely recommend it and there's lots for kids to do, it has a massive outside pool and small inside one. There's entertainment every night and some of the shows are good, the reps and entertainment team are fantastic. We were in the Club Rooms which are adults only but have been in the main rooms twice they were big with huge bathrooms. They do have stags and hens at weekends but they were quiet last week, I think that's the only thing that spoils that hotel. It's about a ten minute walk to the beach but is very quiet at nights. Most of the rooms are overlooking the pool. If you need any further information on this hotel just ask me.
2 years ago when our kids were 7 & 11 we went to the flamingo Benidorm (not flamingo oasis) and our kids look back on it as the best holiday they've ever had! Wouldnt hesitate to reccomend it :)
Just wondered if you managed to book somewhere?

My friend went out on Tuesday to Deloix (4*). They previously went last Easter and wouldn't be returning if it wasn't any good.
We stayed at the Deloix last month and are going again in september.

I would say that its the best hotel we have stayed in.Excellent facilities for everyone.The only down side is its location but with a bus stop outside and a 10 minute service at 1.40 euros its not really a problem.6 euros in a taxi back home at night.

Also drink and food/snacks for a 4 star hotelwere very reasonable.1.80 for a pint between 11 and 7 and only 2.50 after that.

Why anyone would go AI in Benidorm when everything is so reaonably priced is beyond me.
Wayne when you have time and if you haven't already done so, would you write your review here please?

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/costa-blanca/benidorm/deloix-aqua-center-hotel/

Many thanks :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.