Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
We like Cala N Bosch. Which is a very family orientated resort. Flat - so no problems with a buggy/pram. The beach is very clean and gorgeous. There are no nightclubs so the resort is reasonably quiet after midnight. There is a place called "Goody Goody" (free) which has a pool area with free sunbeds, trampolines, go karts, amusements, bouncy castles and a soft play area for younger children (my daughter loved this!). There is a also a large water park in the resort. All the restaurants cater for children. High chairs in abundance!

As for hotels/apartments with creche facilities. That I cannot answer. I recall reading somewhere that most places in Menorca (and indeed other destinations) don't cater for kids under 4 years old because the insurance is too high. That is not to say that they don't exist but something that will have to be researched extensively. I think that JMC is good for offering kids clubs and may have something. I am sure that some of the members on here will be able recommend one or two places.

HTH

Sarah :)
Heyblondie.I have booked for viva menorca for 7 of us 4 adult and 3 children, my children are older than your 18 month old daughter but have alook at first choice and the video to go with this holiday. I think it is to suit all ages, looks good to me and cala n bosch sounds very nice to.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.