Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
reff wrist band
21 Posts
They were available a couple of years ago but I don't think they have them any more.
Katiep Glynis thanks for reply no worries
tammie
Hi Tammie, just turn up at the HT meets at the Carvery in Candolim every Wednesday where you will meet lots of people from this forum. We went for the first time last year and it was great putting faces to names. No-one wears a wrist band! Tracy :wave:
Tracym thanks for reply, yea we were meant to go to the ht meet when we were in goa, a fortnight ago,but as hubbie always says to me, write it down were we have to go or you will forget and guess what he was right, i new it was somewere near a football pitch, but by the time i worked out were the football pitch was it was to late, will deff be at next one.
tammie
TRACYM wrote:
No-one wears a wrist band

We met one of our now best friends sitting in a bar and seeing their wristband :que
goangirl . i agree with u i think i saw a few people with them on when i was in goa from the 12th .... 27th nov 2010. and was asking my friend irishcollen whom we met up with while there and she was wearing her,s tho she did say she thought you cant get them now, it would of been nice to have one thats all
tammie :)
Due to popular demand...

I've placed an order for some wrist bands for you :tup

The molds are currently being manufactured and they should be with me in around 3 weeks.

You can pre order them now by sending your username followed by your name and address to payments@holidaytruths.tv and I'll despatch them as soon as they arrive. Can I say a max of 2 per person please.

HTH

Van :wave:
ive sent you an email with my details on it thanks tammie :)
Whoops I put the wrong email address down Tammie.

I've amended it now so can you resend to payments@holidaytruths.tv

Apologies

Van
your silly :rofl its sorted now so no worries

tammie
Tammie, It's so true....I am silly...but Glynis agreeing....that hurts... :cry :rofl

Van :wave:
awww wont be the first time and im sure it wont be the last ehhh :) tammie
Great news that the wrist bands are becoming available again!! :tup

I have ordered one. :wave:
yes me to . ive been asking around for them, cant wait to get mine, will deff be the first thing on my wrist , on my holidays , in fact i might just wear it all the time :)

tammie
Just so you all know...

There is no charge for these.... Thanks for the offers but no need...

I'll post in this topic when they arrive.

Van
To whom do I apply to for a couple of H/T wrist bands. :que

Regards
The Preacher
Send your name and address to payments@holidaytruths.tv
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.