General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I've used them Sue and did find them effective. I bought mine in Superdrug.
I've also used them but don't know if they're effective because whatever I use I never get bitten :que I wouldn't like to try not using anything though.
ive used them and only got 1 or 2 bites when i normally get loads, this year i used a sonic repellant, sells for about £30 on amazon but boughyt it on ebay for £7, you just clip it on your belt or wherever you can and it emits a noise which they dont like, its solar powered so no batteries either, i never got 1 bite so well worth it and will be using it again next year
I find that often the main problem is sand fleas that come out at about 3 or 4 pm... are these things any good against them??

ATB,J.
my son wore one last year when we were in DR and he spent all day every day on beach never got one bite. Purchased ours in poundshop :cheers
I've used em and found the to be effective, however I did use in conjunction with a spray as Mossies look at me from 20 miles away and leave their current feed to come and find me, and had not bad results.
Thanks for all replies, I will give them a try.

Sue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.