Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
All i know is that the hotel is havng extensive work, inside and out so if the hotel is nearby then it will be affected
The hotels are close by but there is a large garden area in the ereso that separates the 2 hotels so you wont be on top of the serenis.I would have thought your only problem would be a bit of noise.I also thought that all building work had to stop during the season in Ibiza.
I e-mailed the hotel directly this morning and their reply was that all building work will stop during the summer season, so fingers crossed! If anyone would like to e-mail the hotel directly to ask them the situation the e-mail address is ereso@invisa-hoteles.com.
Just back from the ereso and can report that the noise from the building work was minimal. Enjoy this great hotel!
Thanks for the update vino tinto much appreciated.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.