General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Hi Val

I added a copy in to our complaints forum so you may get an answer and some advice in there http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=148597

Graham
Right..I now have to correct all of this...Regal have since been on the phone to Rob..basically what we have got is a double room with a 3/4 bed and a single bed which is slightly different to the original double cabin we had last time round..

we dont have a twin cabin in the bowels of the boat..I don't know who spoke to who but we are now more than happy with what we have been offered by Regal Dive and it appears that the original information about having the twin bunk has been mis-interpretted somewhere between time of booking and time of payment....so hats off, big thumbs up to Regal for sorting this so quickly ( I understand the guy who spoke to Rob is called Andrea's) and apologies for any further confusion.......and I have to praise them for sorting it so quickly.

We have been really looking forward to this holiday and if it is anything like the last one we had with them...we will absolutely love it
I have to give them top marks for sorting it so fast...I jumped the gun abit before they had chance to sort it tbh...I was well not impressed! :whoops

But, that said, they have always had a good reputation within the dive community..some rate them as the very best which is why we booked with them and why we re-booked with them..so I guess good customer service is paramount..and :tup they did the business.
I have been on Blue Horizon and can confirm that the lower deck cabins are not bunks, very few if any of the newer redsea liveaboards have, boats are much better than they were in the days of bunk beds and shared facilities.

There are cabin layouts and photographs on the blueo2 website.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.