Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Helen ... that is disgraceful, and must be very shocking and upsetting for them.

Sadly, incidents such as this are not uncommon on motorways and at service areas in Spain, not specifically in the Benidorm area. Hopefully your warning may serve as a reminder to others to be extra vigilant when driving in Spain.

For more information on security on the Costa Blanca, please click HERE and for Spain (and other countries) in general, click HERE.

David
Hi Helen, so sorry to hear about your Aunt and Uncle it must have been awful for them.

At least physically they are OK, that's more important than than money, passports e.t.c.

Sue
Hiya Helen.
I'm sorry to hear about your Aunt & Uncle. :cry: ....it's terrible to drive all that way from England and then get robbed of your possessions when nearly in Benidorm.
both are ok just shocked and shook up . what a start to a holiday think they are coming home once passports have been sorted

That's understandable, but atleast they are OK...that's the main thing.

I send my good wishes to them both.

SanJi x
Sorry to hear that Helen hope they are okay now and it has'nt put them off.

It happened to my parents the other week, they were flashed and flagged down by two men in an old banger of a car but as the men got out and approached the car warning bells rang in dads head and he quickly locked activated the central lockin . The attackers seeing this hastily made back to their on car and drove off.

Another lucky escape
Sorry to hear of yet another attack on elderly British tourists in Spain. The chances of the culprits being Spanish robbers is highly unlikely. All too often this ploy is the work of Eastern Europeans. As fast as the Spanish police have them in the slammer there are always others to come along and take their place. Prison to most of these offenders, even in Spain, is a better option than the living conditions from whence they came.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.