Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
renewal of vows
6 Posts
me and my hubby had our vows done last year on the spirit it was lovely it was £175 but with that we got a cabin upgrade champagne and chocolates in room that we knew nothing about vows renewal ,name in ships paper, posy of flowers, a photograph taken, dinner on captains table,a certificate, it was really lovely had it done at 6pm in the sunset with a violinist playing they take lots of photos and a dvd of it that you can buy afterwards think we got about 30 photos and the dvd for £45 well worth it you gfeel really special they take you into the resturant afterwards and everyone claps its lovely but a bit embarrasing
Many thanks brownetts for that, it was very much apprieciated johnboy :)
Brownetts many thanks again for the reply we are about to book for 2007 can you tell us do you have to have your own vows or do they have vows for you, and also do you choose the day or is that all taken care of for you. we will be very gratefull for a reply as we want to get everything right many thanks johnboy. :D
sorry its taken me so long to reply just been on the celebration for 2 weeks over easter had a fab time no they tell you what to say its lovely though oursa when we had it done was on a set day and over the 2 weeks that we were on the celebration it was a set day 1 st week 5 couple had it done not together you get different times and the 2nd week 3 couple had it done so must be popular good luck im sure youll love it
Brownetts many thanks, pleased you enjoyed your time on celebration over easter, looking forward to booking our trip for next july,i think they will be on sale any day now, we hope emerald around the greek isles and then a week in corfu that is if its on offer for next year, we went on the emerald a few years ago around the med so we like the ship very much.Thanks again for your reply it is very much appriciated johnboy.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.