Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
porker,

Entry requirements are listed on FCO's website. As long as your passport is valid for the duration of your stay (ie it doesn't expire while you are there), you'll be fine. It'll be worth renewing it when you get back though as most countries have a minimum requirement of 3 or 6 months.

Darren
thanks for your reply regards norma (porker)
Porker

Official EU requirements are as Dazbo states but, if you are travelling with a tour operator they may require you to have six months left on your passport and failure to do so could result in not being able to fly. If you are using a tour operator do check their requirements.

Judith
we have a full descusion on passports/requirments etc HERE its long but all the info is there

wizard
Hi
I am also going away in June and my passport expired at the end of August and was informed that I needed to have 6 months on my passport.

Sent it off last week and got it back within 5 days - not bad. Wish Id booked an earlier holiday now June seems such an age away. :cry
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.