Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Hi
We are getting married on Grand Cayman next year, and I know the place we are using also does vow renewals too. You have a choice of beach or oceanside decked pavallion for location. This is a restaurant, not a hotel....so you would have the freedom to pick your own type of accommodation to suit.
The cost of the cerenomies are very reasonable and you can use their own in house planner....the down side is that getting, and staying there, is relatively expensive compared to many Caribbean islands.
However, this island is very special and very beautiful - trust me.

This is the place we are using is called the Grand Old House ;

http://www.caymanactivityguide.com/forums/Restaurants-topic339.html

http://grandoldhouse.com/restaurant.html
PS We have been looking at a hotel called "The Reef", as ALL rooms have an ocean view - so you wouldn't wind up paying any extra for the priveledge. :)

Grand Cayman is only a small island..... so you are never going to be too far away from any where !
I got married in the Riu Cancun in Cancun (ha ha obvious ha ha)

It was a lovely ceremony and its 5 mins walk from the party zone so you can have it as quiet (in the hotel) or as noisy (in the party zone) as you like

if you want any details let me know and i can send you some stuff

Jo
Hi jdy and Joanne, many thanks for that info! I will have a look at your suggestions, quite like the idea of Cancun as there would be a choice of plenty to do there and places to visit, Grand Cayman sounds idyllic though....!
Thank you both ever so much! :)
I'm getting married in the caribbean in 2009 - narrowed down my choices to bougainvillea beach resort in Barbados. just outside St Lawerence Gap for a quieter holiday and Sunset beach resort and spa all inclusive in montego Bay Jamaica for a more lively hotel to suit my guests
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.