America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
we havent renewed but it is really easy cos i looked into it, we did get married there tho oct 31st 2002, in the liitle chapel of the flowers, we booked the wedding oursleves through the website it was so easy, we found if you did it through broucheres etc it cost more and some said you had to be there 3 days b4 so they could arrange it, we felt much better doing it all ourselves and it went fine, no middle man to worry about, we searched wedding chapels las vegas on the net then looked at loads till we found one we liked, id totally recomed doing it yourselves we want to renew, at the drive through and when i emailed them all they said you need is your original license, doddle, good luck and yay vegas
Just looked at this for Orlando in October, cheapest quote I've had so far is $800 :shock:
hi louise,take a look on http://www.a2zlasvegas.com
there are,qiute a few chapels,on there,to choose from.
they all have different packages & they do not cost a fortune.
me & my husband,looked into it, & it is really easy to organise.it shouldn't be a problem.
can't wait to go back,also look at expedia,for your flight & hotel,they are very competitive.
tracy
yup, I did it a couple of years back. We did it at the Viva Las Vegas wedding chapel. It cost about $400 but was worth the look on the wifes face when I told her what we were doing!! :D
Thanks all for your help :P :P :P :P :P :P
Hi Louise

I renewed my vows at the little white chapel.
I booked an ordinary fly drive then went on the little white chapel's web site. That gives you all the packages and prices. If you book either a photo or a certificate Holder they will provide a limo to pick you up & then rerturn you to your hotel. Prices are very reasonable if you do it this way but quite expensive if you book through a travel agent.

Jude
We are going to Orlando and Vegas in 3 weeks time and are thinking about re-newing our wedding vows. Anyone done this and give any advice? There are just the two of us going so big ceremony to worry about.

Jim
Jim,

I did this in Vegas a few years ago, if you do a search on wedding vows you'll get some handy info as it's been asked several times fairly recently.

TC
Could anyone please offer some advice on this subject, we are going out to Vegas early December for our wedding Anniversary and of course we are thinking of Renewing Marriage Vows Vegas style. All advice welcome many thanks in advance.
I think all of the Vegas wedding chapels offer this. Just put Las Vegas Wedding Chapels in Google and you should find plenty to choose from. You can even see the prices on some of the sites.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.