Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Hotel Luna Park
5 Posts
Slimshady,
In case you haven't booked a hotel for your holiday in Malgrat de Mar yet, there is an excellent offer for May for the hotel Tropic Park you might find interesting.
This hotel is next to Luna Park but it's a 4-star instead of 3 like Luna Park. Their offer is of 5 days at the price of 4 at €34 person/day Half Board. Check it out...
You can PM me if you have any questions :-)
Sadly I've already booked. Another family decided to come with us at the beginning of this month and managed to get the same accommodation at 20 pounds less and with half board compared with our bed and breakfast. I didn't know about this forum when I booked but would not book again without consulting the oracle!

Thanks for the tip anyway - I'm going to store the link for next time.
Dont know about the accom but we went to santa susanna/malgrat last sept, i have put them together as they both run into each other, its like one resort, the beaches are excellant although a bit hard to walk on if you have bad legs like me but once your settled its fine can find a quiet spot as it is a miles long, the resort comes alight at night with most of the entertainment from the hotels, you can go in any hotel for this and the bars all along are mostly owned by the hotels and a lot of the entertainment is all along the front you can just stand and watch if you want, santa susanna is mostly hotels with all the entertainment geared to this, mime artists and stalls line the front every night playing pipe music very nice to stroll along after your evening meal, good buys to, all along on a tues morning is the market stretches what seems to be miles, santa susanna ends and malgrat starts this is where the little train or whally trolley starts its jouney its a great little trip which takes you into the old town in the hills, about an hour its a laugh with the driver, you also have the train which goes all along the coast for pennies, the boat trip to tossa de mar is a good trip, and tossa is wonderful we loved it that much we went twice and are going this year Hope you enjou it
Rosie
Thanks Rosie for that information. I went to Malgrat about 30 years ago when doing a bi-lingual secretarial course and it was not really that exciting. Really relieved to hear that there is a bit of nightlife and am looking forward to the boat trip. I remember Tossa from years ago and loved walking up to the little castle. Am taking my youngest son to Spain for the first time so really want him to enjoy it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.