Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Santa Ponsa may suit you. Lovely beach plenty of bars a quiet and a noisy side of resort. Close to Palma for culture and not far from airport. CBG
Thanks for the suggestion Calabonagirl. Anyone else got any recommendations?
Try Alcudia,one of the best beaches on the island,plenty of bars with entertainment of you need it and lots of restuants but I am not up on the clubs
Try Portals Nous, a classy resort similar to Puerto Banus but smaller with a nice selection of restaurants, bars and a couple of clubs, throw in a nice sandy beach and the fact that your just 10 minutes from Palma, and it's no contest in terms of what you want.
magaluf , magaluf , magaluf or palma nova
:lol: both quality with lots to do
Steve

There's no such thing as an 18 - 30 resort, there are however Hotels which cater (sometimes exclusively) for the 18 - 30 age group.

Please don't be put off by all the uninformed hype you hear about certain resorts, being noisy / troublesome. If you are concerned about the image Magalluf has, then maybe try Palma Nova which is a few minutes walk away, but I bet you spend most of your evenings in Magalluf, because unlike many other resorts, you actually have a choice of lively, or quiet, rather than a choice of quiet or very quiet.

Cheers

Adam
Cheers everyone for the suggestions.
palma nova def def magaluf is great for younger poeople or people with a bit of life in them , just got back cant really tell where one starts an finishes xxx def not a hole thou personally and im 40 !!!

edited by Biff
Please do not use text language
Offensive posts removed.

Please keep it friendly folks

Biff
Hummm :?

Avoid Magaluf - Palma Nova is where you need to head towards.
magaluf is the best mate , im 35 similar age to you and i own a place in magaluf , and have done for the last 4 years . and in those four years it just gets better and better , the restaurants , the bars , the entertainment . yes it does get filled with some young people wanting a good time ( thats why they go to maga , ibiza is finnished ! ) , but these people are easy to avoid if you want to , im there every month , either with my wife and 2 year old son or my mates . dont let people put you off magaluf its quality .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.