Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Rising Star gets good reviews - Not stayed here but have seen them and they are on the beach front. Click Here to read our reviews. :cheers
hi odyssey the constantinos the great is a good hotel 5* stayed there 2 years ago right in the middle of town. going to the vrissiana hotel in june it is next door to the constantinos. going to the vrissiana because it has just been refurbished. both hotels have sea views.if you need anymore info drop me a line. :tup
I think the fact you are looking for a reasonably priced hotel rules out the big 4-Constantinos,Vrissiana ,Capo Bay and Sunrise Beach.I don't know when you are going but if it's high season then these hotels are a bit pricey and although they are in a great position there are other places at cheaper prices.The Rising Star and Golden Star aren't quite on the beach but have sea views.The Iliada and Silver Sands are on the beach,not the same standard as the top ones but should be cheaper.The Odessa sits just back from the beach.There are apartments on the other side of the main strip which will offer sea views but you are not on the beach(Milini,Brilliant Apts to name a couple).There's also the Chrystalla hotel(not sure about sea views) which sits across from the Capo Bay and just a stones throw from Fig Tree Bay.There's also King Alkinoos and another holiday village(can't remember it's name) which sit on the piece of headland at the end of Fig Tree bay and give great views right up the coast.
Here's the website for the both the Rising Star and Golden Star. The Rising Star link shows it's location :tup

http://www.yiannamarie.com/rising_star.htm
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.