Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
PUERTO RICO GRAN CANARIA...this fits the bill. :D :D
Have to agree puerto rico in gran canaria.
Plebty of choices of restaurants from budget to more expensive
Personally we prefer the better ones such as bistro frere in europa centre and el brassero up there aswell you get gorgeous meals in lovely atmosphere.
Have to say i do like cocktails and free shots lol and there are some good bars offering those although for quieter bars biblos in europa again is lovely quiet atmosphere for a nice drink and you can hear yourself chat we usually go there for a coffee after a meal before heading off to extreeemz for the free shots LOl
Also the bottom centre is huge so there will be plenty of different types of bars to suit all down there.
A place called barbarcoa in euopa aswell not been in but i think they have acts on most night.

I find it much cheaper to book seperate , in october im staying at the Riosol and i think its 50euros a night it varies for different dates but a nice apartments close to the europa centre
http://www.riosolaparthotel.com
also thomson do accomodation only we booked through them for feb .
Just do a flight only search aswell then we book our taxi through a link on http://www.canaryforum.com click on top right photo of car and fill in form for a price very good value, reliable aswell.

Amadores beach is lovely and you can walk or taxi to it, some lovely looking bars and restaurants along the beach aswell.

Personally i think puerto rico has someone for everyone.
We went as a couple pre kids now married 2 kids and still love it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.