Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Welcome back Sue. That's a shame about the bug, I hope you are feeling better now. How did you find the Rio Park in general, is it one that you would visit again ? Is Jose still in charge of things ?

David :wave
Glad you enjoyed your break Sue. :) The Rio park is not a bad hotel, near most bars and entertainment.
We visited in Jan08, and are returning again for 2 weeks next month.
Cant remember Jose, but as far as staff are concerned, i think they are "in with the bricks" David. :rofl
I have been to the Rio Park a few times and it is one of my favourite hotels in Benidorm. Yes, Jose is still there along with most of the regular staff and i must say that they are all brilliant.

I do believe that the hotel is now doing an all inclusive so don't know how that will go down as it might attract stag/hen parties :shock:
When we were there in February, notices were up all over the hotel saying that because customers didnt want AI options they had decided not to change.
Sue
Thanks Sue. That is good to know as when we were last their i knew that the staff were not happy about going AI.
Mary.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.