Well, what another great activity holiday.
We (5 of us ) left Manchester on Saturday 18th Aug, and arrived Marmaris, in the Appt. at about 19:30h

We quickly showered-up and hit the beach pedestrian area to book our activities for the week.

This is about our 6th or 7th time to marmaris, and we know the place quite well.

So off to find our friends Albert and Charlie who run the 5M tour outlet, we had found that since last year they have changed there name to Rhodos, but the ticket voucheres that you get are still 5M.

We booked for the 5 of us in our party, there and then for the whole week.

lazy day boat trip. all day 'till 5pm lunch included
Jeep Safari all day all day 'till 6:30pm lunch included
Horse Safari, we took the morning safari, which left the afternoon free NO lunch included
Dalyan mud baths all day all day 'till 8:00pm lunch included
Scuba Diving all day 'till 6pm lunch included
Lazy day boat trip 'till 5pm(again) lunch included, and turkish bath that evening. from 8pm 'till 10pm.

For the 5 of us for all the activities, collected at the appt. cost us £310
Say £60 pounds each, which is very good value
Average £10 each with lunch.

The biggest catch is the price of the water on the trips, this is where they make perhaps 20% of the trip in extras, also there is the DVD and / or the photo discs.
We always get them, plus we take loads of our own.

A word of warning, DON'T TAKE YOU CAM OR VID. ON THE HORSE SAFARI.

For anyone who has been, then you will agree the water can be deep,
Last year the horses were swimming down the river with the rides on the backs, this year because of the lack of rains, the river was a bit lower, but still 2 meters deep !

We paid cash in pounds there and then.
Knowing our trips were all paid for.

For anyone who has ever had reservations about doing the scuba diving, all I can say is

GO FOR IT.

You don't even need to be a swimmer, as you are very well looked after, and the underwater experience is fantastic, it's like being in your aquaruim at home (if you have one lol !)

The Jeep safari, get the biggest water gun you can, I have never laughed so much for so long in my life.

Then you realise that the biggest water gun you bought, is no match for the buckets and bottles of water that get thrown towards the end of the day.
What a LAUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!