Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Greenshoes

Thanks for the report and glad you had a great time. We head out tomorrow and your comments have just answered some of our questions.

Wilson ;)
Great report,

Whats this I hear about new cider !!! ??? sounds interesting. Heading out at end of August, can' wait

Hi Wilson, hope you and the family have a great holiday

Jenni
Cheers Jenni, treating my two daughters for my retirement ... sorry :offtop

Wilson ;)
Hi

yes what new cider we were in marmaris last month and the only cider I was offered was the almost white coloured stuff that I am not really keen on (I am a cider drinker) so I was drinking the efes (light when I could get it) with a good shot of lime in it as Iam not that keen on lager but find the efes with lime in it alot easier to drink as an alternative. We also found that the bars on the front were still good if not better than previous years,cant wait to go back again next year again. :D ;)

Polly
9 weeks and counting before we go to Ovacik.
I wish I could forget about it for a while, 'cos it's like watching a kettle boil :duh (I keep asking hubby "how long before our holiday). :rofl

We spend all summer cleaning holiday cottages in Cornwall, so we look forward to "our turn" :sun2
Have a lovely holiday all you lucky people going soon :wave:
I can't pronounce the name of it as it is Turkish but it tasted like apple juice. It was 5%. We found it in bar street and in most beachfront dance bars. It has an apple on the front. When I speak to my friend I will ask him what it's called. :)
It was bottled. :)

Also we found that not all places were selling Efes. Some places only had Tubourg :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.