Algarve/Portugal/Madeira/Azores Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Algarve
Just returned
4 Posts
Glad you had a good time & many thanks for your report :tup
Hello upstairs, its funny you put about Albufeira we are also going back hear after 3 years, last summer we went to Taveira, the year before that we went to Lagos. All three resorts have lots to offer I think it is an age thing, me and the wife have been to the Algarve and Portugal lots of times and have found that we no longer like the strip area of Albufeira and tend to stay around the old town. Lagos seemed to be right up out street with out all the madness, Taveira was nice but did not seem to have just what we wanted, although it did have some good restaurants. So if Albufeira has gone to far now days we may be heading back to Lagos next year.
Dave.
Just arrived back to a wet Bristol from a long weekend to Albufeira.
After a cloudy arrival last Friday, weather gradually improved to a relatively cloudless hot day on Monday.Only down side is I chose the wrong weekend.World superbike championship in Portimao,and classic car show in Albufeira weekend coming up. :cry
Talking to people out there long term and news reports, its been the wettest 3 months since records began.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.