Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
rhodes 2010
14 Posts
12th May and it's two weeks in Lindos for me :sun2
Where on the island are you hacky?
Anyone else enjoying a May trip to sunny Rhodos?
Only as far as the Harbour to catch the Symi ferry on the 13th. May call in at the Indigo in the Market for a bite to eat on the way.
Flying out on 16th June for a week. Roll on June

Dave
Like rpbristol, I'll be passing through Rhodes 19th May and 2nd June, on the way to and from Symi.
I think I may have to do the day trip to Symi - it sounds interesting
It's a beautiful island, which is why so many of us go back year after year. Don't fail to watch as the boat rounds the point into Symi harbour, you'll see it all unfold slowly - not to be missed!
Symi is beautiful- we did the day trip last year and be warned - you only get about 3 hours there, you'll wish it were longer. We have vowed to go back for at least a few nights one day- maybe combined with a few nights in Rhoodes town. We aren't going to Rhodes this year though- have booked 2 weeks in Kefalonia in July.
Tutor .you wont be disappointed with Symi , i have only done the day trip and its definately not long enough . As Koyak said as you round the point into the harbour words cant discribe it . its like the land that time forgot .
Not sure yet if I shall be able to go to Rhodes this May. It will be the first May visit I've missed for 19 years. :cry
That's sad Anne, I know how you must feel. We were hoping to take my Mum for her 60th this May and she's just been diagnosed with a serious heart condition so we don't know if she'll be well enough to make the holiday yet :cry:

Really sad as we've arranged it all around her birthday, her best friends are even travelling out for the second week. Still she's on the mend and they've not ruled it out just yet so fingers crossed!
Fingers crossed that you can make it, Marcus.
Oh Marcus, so sorry to hear that.I know you've been planning this trip for ages. Here's hoping that you Mum will be well enough to go. Thinking of her and hoping for a speedy return to good health.
Anne
hi

Just booked 10 night at Lindos Princess from 12th May....16 sleeps. Can't wait as first time to Rhodes.

Hope you make it Marcus and the news is good for your Mum, all the best.

Cheers Sian
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.