Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
As a lover of Parga my choice for you would be Kassiopi, pleasant walks up round the headland and the castle, plus just like Parga peaceful with no 18-30 type tourists, you could let your son have some space and still be confident that he is safe.

There is good choice of Taverna's with several nice bars on the main street and down in to the harbour. I can recommend Strofilia located at the square, Janis Restaurant and for a special meal Trilogia.

Take a boat in to Corfu town either during the day or the evening excursion is nice, I can recommend Cosmic tourist office in the main street close to the square for excursions.

If you want a day out book an excursion to Parga and Paxos :tup

Graham
Hi Graham.
Booked 3 days in Sidari :yikes and then going up to Kassiopi for the other 4. Just hope the 16 year old will want to leave Sidari!!!! :)
Decided to spend the 7 days in Sidari; not because of Sidari but because of the welcome we received at the Spyridoula Apartments. Sofia is the nicest person I have ever met and she works so hard to make sure everyone enjoys their time with her. Not forgetting her son (who runs it with her) and her lovely daughter Maria. Did visit Kassiopi but thought it was ok for a day but wouldn't be bothered about staying there. Roda was lovely and would stay there again but if I return to Corfu it will be to the Spyridoula. Gx
Hi Pargaluvva,

glad you enjoyed your holiday. Was it ok for your son? I think Kassiopi would have been a bit quiet for him but hubby and I loved it. I especially liked the small pretty harbour and the fact that we could easily do boat trips from there. We've never been to Sidari but my research tells me it's much livelier and more 'British' than kassiopi.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.