Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi Tony,

I am so glad you were pleased with the Rosa del Mar.

Thanks for the tip about the curry house.

Hope the rest of your holiday was good too.

Deb.
Thanks for all of your help debdon,yes apart from the rubbish curry the rest of the holiday was brilliant,tony
hey Tony

i would agree with you about Katies Bar and Restaurant (names after their Gran) and i also agrew with you about Indian upstaris waste of money although the view was excellent food juts a rip off, but we have now been going to Palma Nova for i dont know this must be my 10th time and there are some lovely places to eat

did you manage to get down to Goodfellows bar as Adam does a mean cocktail and the shows arent bad either although officailly its not in Palma NOva its in Maga

hello to Steve, James and Andy thanks guys for the talent show at Bar Commodore (staff at Katies) brilliant staff and food - atmosphere brill as well

did you manage to get your pics on their wall of fame

in fact i love Palma Nova full stop
i`ve gotta be honest we went into magaluf every day i think but i didn`t come across Goodfellows bar and that was one of the bars i did want to visit,i looked out for it but just didn`t see it,tony
Tony you are most welcome, so glad you were happy with apartments & I didn't let you down by recommending them.

Always a worry, as not everyone likes the same thing.

Glad to hear you'll possibly go back too.

wLondon,

I agree wholeheartedly with you about Katies, we have had many a wonderful meal there.

Back in Palmanova in 3 weeks - can't wait, it's like our second home ;)

Deb.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.