Eastern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Eastern Europe
Rovinj
6 Posts
Hi
I was at the Istra last September, have been to Croatia many times and stayed at the Istra quite alot too. Its a lovely hotel in my opinon, staff are very friendly and helpful. The boat ride over to the island runs regular so you can get from the hotel quite easily. One tip if you like to drink bottle water or buy your own soft drinks etc then buy them from the supermarkets in town as the hotel is more expensive which is quite normal. We buy from the town and keep them cool in the mini bar in the room.
If there is anything else I can help you with please feel free to ask, I will help if I can.
Have a lovely time in beautiful Croatia and the very nice Istra hotel.
I go back there in 6 weeks and looking forward to it so much. :sun2
Thanks alot, we are really looking forward to our visit.
Hi greenbean, I wondered if the Istria has a dress code in the evenings. I don't want to get there and find you have to wear a collar and tie! thanks
Hi there is not really a dress code. The only thing they dont seem to like is men wearing shorts in the restaurant of an evening. Breakfast no problem but at the evening meal its trousers or jeans. I have not seen anyone turned away at the Istria hotel but I have at the Eden (they are all owned by the same company) for wearing shorts.
Enjoy your holiday and please let us know what you think of Croatia.
:sun2
Thanks very much, we go two weeks tomorrow.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.