Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
You'll find lots of info on the hotel website HERE :wink:

If anyone would like to post a review please do so HERE.

Thanks.

Pippy :D
we have stayed,at this hotel twice.could not fault it.rooms are big & spacious,lovely & clean.plenty of variety,on the food,a good choice of restaurants.very good pool areas,all of them have a bar,right beside them.loved their strawberry daquiris!
we caught the local bus into puerta vallarta,a couple of times,first time we shared it with a load of chickens & some buskers,the second time,the driver got arrested,the third time,we sat on the back seat & you could see the road,there was a hole in the floor!!!!! i just love these experiences on holiday!
the family went horse riding in the mountains,i swam with the dolphins,we had a lovely relaxing boat trip,then we had a boozy boat trip.
we saw dolphins from the beach,a couple of times,playing out in the water,we saw turtles hatching their eggs on the beach one night.
i don't think you will be disappointed,can't help with the weather though,as we went in nov,both times,fantastic weather!!!
have a lovely time
tracy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.