Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
We stayed at the Caribe and thought it allot better than the Cancun, The Cancun seemed a bit old fashioned and stuffy whereas the Caribe was more modern and airy.
Also the beach at the Caribe is far better than the Cancun.
They are about a 5 mins bus ride apart, we got the bus down to the strip and had a few drinks in the Cancun first a few evenings.
Hope this helps
J...
Thanks for your quick reply. Can you walk along the beach to the hotels? can you use each hotel for drinks and food? Also do all the rooms in the caribe have sea views like the cancun? thanks
shamus wrote:
please anyone help me decide, would really like rui cancun but havent got exact dates and 10 nights is coming up more expensive than the rui caribe for 14 nights. Are these hotels near each other? Can anyone tell me which is best? thanks

Hi, no you cant walk it but you can see it on the headland in the distance,

Yes your AI wristband works in both so its handy for a change of scene,

And yes all the rooms have a sea view , mini bar etc. Its a horse shoe shape and the room corridors are at the road facing side if you get me.

It really is a good place , I work mate is going in Sept on our and some friends of theirs recommendation.

J...
I would recomend the Caribe stayed there in feb was absolutley lovely, all staff couldnt do enough for you, we also went down to the cancun one day for a few drinks and a meal, really enjoyed it but still prefered the caribe. I would advise that you get a room above level 4 & an odd number room as some of those with even numbers only have a partial view of sea. We stayed in room 425 was perfect for watching the pirate ships going out on a night all lit up, hope this helps. Any more questions feel free to ask.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.