Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Not done any sailing in the Bodrum area but had plenty of holidays there.
In my opinion the Bodrum area is probably the best area in Turkey for boating. So many great beaches and bays, interesting places to visit, a lovely harbour etc. You wouldn't be disapointed!!
I have sailed around the Bodrum area several times but only on day boats from the Sunsail club. I can't get my windsurfing family to spend a week in what they call a floating caravan!! Lovely area and we have always had good wind. Further south around the Datca peninsula is even more beautiful with some great places to stop off at.
my mothers boyfriend has a yacht in marmaris and ive done a bit of sailing around there wid them ,very nice, most of the turkish coastline is great for sailing, he was a captain at sea so higly qualified and does day trips if anyone is interested let me know
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.