Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
I stayed in these apartments in August '03 and I thought they were great.
Very clean and with all the basic essentials, the pool and bar area was very clean and you couldn't wish for a better location, right on the beach and near all the shops bars and restaurants. Also, the food was cheap and available all day around the pool area.
The airport is very close so you do get a lot of low flying aircraft but you get used to the noise it's not really a problem and it's great to watch the planes on a night whilst sat around the pool with a drink,
Have a great holiday, I'd certainly stay here again......

click on this link for more info....
http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/salrossa/

sam
Do you know if they still don't have air conditioning?
I'm not sure but you could hire fans from the reception when I was there........can't remember how much they cost,

samx

ps maybe you could email the hotel
just booked for sept 05,have read various reviews but would like an up to date honest review
Hi Martin

We are going on Friday so will try and get something posted for you before Septmeber!
thanks paula,hope u have a great time & looking forward to your reply
These apartments have been added to our hotel review site.

If anyone has stayed here please assist your fellow holidaymaker by writing your review HERE

Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.