Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Salauris Palace
86 Posts
2PM,give or take half an hour either side.Bit of a pain as last year we were at the hotel at 10am.There is a room to leave your luggage tho.
:D thanks for your reply , do you know if the rooms are quite big for a family of four? as far as we know there is four beds in a room( sounds quite cramped). anyway, when we arrive it'll be around 10 a.m.
Hi

Can anyone tell me if there are tea and coffee making facilities in the rooms please.
Beermat

Sorry about delay getting back,had some net probs.Was more than enough room for 3 of us so i suppose it depends how old the kids are.Massive balcony and plenty of storage space.
:D thanks for your reply. kids are boy of thirteen and girl of eight. i thought it would be a bit cramped. hopefully not. :wink:
I,m sure there are two types of room,double and family.May be worth checking your booking details.We stayed in a double so would have thought there,d be more room in a family.Nice choice of hotel by the way,perfect for the theme park,around 5-10 mins walk at most.If you do anything while youre out there go on the Jeep Safari,very very good day out.
:D e-mailed the salauris and they said we could get into the rooms between 12 and 2. if the rooms are ready we'll get in earlier. (for anyone who's going there)
do you have the email address for salauris palace?
Im thinking of going to solou 1st oct for 2 weeks, Can anyone tell me what to expect from the weather?? I know this isn't in the relevent thread but cant find anywhere else to ask

Thanx
Nic :D
Hi Nic ... how about the Weather Info and Q&As thread ?? :lol:

David :wave
:wave hi the e-mail address is h10.salauris.palace@h10.es
Went to the Salauris Palace for October half term 2005, weather brilliant - bikini by the pool job. Couldn't fault hotel from food to entertainment, ideal location. Rooms of good size. We were on an early Ryan Air flight, got hotel bus from airport for a couple of Euros and got dropped right at the door, we were in our room by 10am !
:D thanks for that hopefully we'll get in at 10 too!!
I heard that this hotel provides towels for the pool, can anyone confirm this? Also do they have tea making facilities in the rooms or will i have to take travel kettle? The less i have to pack the better.

Be grateful for any information on this hotel, :thanks in advance
Tracey have you read through our reviews for this hotel? To do so Click Here
Hi Glynis, yes i have read through the reviews, but still don't answer my questions.
:D hi hopefully someone will answer your question about the kettle as i'm going there next week and don't want to be buying one if it's already supplied.save a bit of room in the suitcase. anyone out there please answer this question thanks very much,in advance
:D hi you can rent a kettle for 12 euro plus 5 euro deposit ,hope this helps also rent fridge for 3 euro a day.
:D hi thanks for your reply. can you tell me is this 12euros a day or per two weeks?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.