Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi marie! Loads of info on the San Miguel Beach Club and Hotel on this thread HERE. I found it very helpful while I was making my decision, and now I'm looking forward to my holiday at the SM Hotel next August 8)
I would deffinetley recomend the Club, especially if you want to save yoursef and your kids the agony of the stairs every mornin for breakfast!But do look at the link as wel!
We stayed at beach club in 2001 and were in a similar position to you 2adults 4 kids. Interconnecting rooms were available in beach club, whilst basic they were suitable for our needs - 3 beds in each room.

We thought beach club was better place to stay as you are nearer the entertainment and bars etc. Beach club also had its own restaurant so you can avoid the queues in the hotel reastaurant (although the views from the hotel restaurant were fantastic). You could still eat in the hotel restaurant if you wanted to.

Hotel also had a chinese restaurant which you had to book for in advance.

Hope this info is helpful :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.