Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Stayed in Santa Ponsa, loved the place once, from the 6th of June,(Holiday Park, do not go there unless you two are Rabble Rousers :) ) , never thought I'd say this about a resort abroad but.....it's deffo is going like Blackpool. :(
My fiancee' and i stayed In Santa Ponsa for a fortnight in June. I must say that we found it nothing like blackpool and really loved the resort. We stayed in the Delfin siesta mar hotel which is down near the quieter end, although still only 5-10 minutes walk to the resort centre. We loved the hotel, but have decided that next year we are going to go self catering. The delfin casa vida apartments were just across the road from the siesta mar and they looked really nice. We have decided we will stay there next year.

They are part of the same hotel group and both properties are only 2 minutes from the beach with lovely views.

Hope you have a great holiday, i am sure you will love Santa Ponsa.
Hi we have stayed in santa ponsa self catering but up at cosa del calma end,its lovely up there,we stayed in jardin del playa it was nice when we was there 3years ago.Punta del mar do some self catering appartments too,jardin del mar is in a great location for the square,taxis and buses bars and quite a few places to eat.Avoid holiday park and holiday centre that end of town to me is a deffinate no go we are in our early 50,s and love santa ponsa but not that part.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.