Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Hi

We stayed at Hamilton Court a couple of years ago, we were very impressed with the accommodation. I posted a review HERE.

We hired a car, collected it from the airport (a rep from the hire company took my Husband to the local depot after meeting him from the airport). At the end of the hire period we were able to leave the car at the local shop in Santo Tomas.

Pippy :D
Santo tomas is beautiful, so are the HC apartments. We stayed in the Hotel Victoria Playa last year and are returning this year too we love dit so much!

Like Pippy saiud you can arrange car hire at the airport, and i am sure there is a shop next to the grocers in the little parade of shops opposite the HC apartments that hire cars out.

Try the chinese above the suprtmarket, next to Dr pedros surgery, it is fantastic and so is Dr Pedro, If you need to visit him, which i hope you dont! We did twice! Brill with kiddies.
thanks for the replies, i am hopeing to hire a car in santo tomas as my granddaughter is disabled and i would like to get her settled in the appartments for the first day and then hire for three days. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.