Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Oh so sorry to hear that :( Is there no way you can appeal or anything, or have a friend that you can take with you?

Sorry I dont know anything about that particular hotel but thought I would reply! I'm sure someone with knowledge will reply soon.

Have you checked the hotel reviews? Sometimes there are good descriptions of the areas around hotels within the reviews.

Good luck

C xxx
Ok then perhaps there won't be good descriptions within the reviews because there are none! pmsl :lol:

Very unusual for here, as I'm sure everyone would agree! :!:
I have booked through JMC/Thomas Cook, I think. Husband has paperwork so can't confirm.

Going to have a good search for info tomorrow - before it didn't seem so important to find things to do but now I'm alone I need to plan/fill my day.
I am sorry to hear this :(
Sorry to hear that Browneyedgirl but don't worry i go to alanya most years on my own theirs lot's to do and see their is quite a few english people live out their. :D
for those that havent noticed brown eyed post is over a year ago..so i think by now she either knows or doesnt know about alanya
Ha did'nt notice date thank's weather a bit windy and wet in alanya to day. :oops:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.