Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Scotland
6 Posts
Depends what you`re looking for. If you`re after peace and quiet with nice scenery, right next to a sandy beach, then I have no hesitation in recommending http://www.muasdaleholidays.com
We`ve been there 3 times now, and will definitely be going again. But it certainly isn`t for anyone wanting nightlife and enntertainment.
:think Which part of Scotland, the Borders, Central or Highlands or even one of the islands? East or West? is there anything that you would particularly like close by?

If you have a look through the various areas on http://www.visitscotland.com/e-brochures/ you will find a lot of information for each area plus a list of accommodation including a list of caravan parks in each area and their facilities.

The guides don't include all caravan parks so if you see any you like the look of or have an idea of any location in particular please just ask :tup
Hi Guys, thank you both for your help, gives me something to go on :sun2
Some of the northern coast is stunning, can feel very isolated though of course it depends on what you are looking for. Between Tongue and Thurso there are some world class beaches, very windswept though!
big sands at Gairloch is great, also Resipole & invercaimbe (or anywhere)in Arisaig - you can google them all, if u need more info pm me.Aviemore is also good for outdoor activities
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.