Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Scottish bar
26 Posts
Robbie Burns,run by Davie,its now close to Bombay Bazaar near the top of post office road ,on the road from calangute to Candolim,the place its in used to be called the jungle
Smashing thank you Dragon :) I know it's a long way off but am slowly planning every day
KC's Scottish bar is still there and run by Charlie

If you have not been for a while you will hardly recognise CSM road... lots of new restaurants and a sports bar also Lazydays has moved to opposite Nicky's book shop
Wrong answer Mr Dragon and the wrong bar but I will still let you win the quizz tonight
Hoopy the Scottish bar opposite Bernards on the CSM road was still there when we were there last Feb. Rabbie Burns is a different bar and moved last year to just by the roundabout on the way to Candolim....Keith
The Scottish bar in the CSM Road is rubbish IMO. Wouldnt go there, have been before and there is no atmosphere.
Hi gemma33 do you think the scottish bar will be showing celtic beating rangers in the cup final on the 20th march :rofl :tup see you there :cheers .
Irishman, I will make enquiries and get back to you and IC ;) as for getting beat, I love crack the jokes :rofl
And its Holi as well, so you will be going to watch the game doused in red white and blue paint :rofl
count me in Gemma,and keep me posted if you find out if its on anywhere.

bbn :cheers
Billy you get the beers in if you get there before us lot :cheers .... colleen
that will depend on what colours your wearing colleen and going by noels comments i dont fancy your chances :rofl
come on the Gers :cheers
I will bring the Handy Andys some of us will need then ( prob us :whoops but dont tell hubby I said that :rofl colleen
just need to find a bar thats showing it now. Dont think its on sky
I will be calling in just before you get there, I am home on 16th so will let you know if he has any chance of showing it, Star sports could be a good bet :tup
cheers ftv i leave for gatwick on the 17th but will check on here when i arrive in Goa. Our hotel has internet.
The game isnt on Sky, its on BBC so it might be harder to pick up. FTV that would be good if you could let us know. Thanks
(love your new avator by the way :D )
Will try my best to find it for you all, got fed up with the bug thing lol so glad you like the new one, did your friend tell you I was up against Hamilton Gemma ? saw her in the club. Up this Sunday too but doubt the bar will be open though, unless you know differently :cheers
FTV no she didnt say to me. Will speak to her tomorrow in work ;) I was in Malta that weekend so missed the game.

The club wont open until 12.30pm on Sunday and KO is 12.15pm.

I might be quite hard to find somewhere that is showing the league cup final over in Goa,as its on BBC and not Sky :think
they didnt show last years final between the gers and st.mirren but with it being the old firm hopefully other countries will want it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.