Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
SCUBA diving
9 Posts
Hi my husband always dives in kassiopi with the owner Angelo lovely people :P :P
Hi
Many thanks for the reply. Whilst trawling the net, I have found quite a few mentions of diving in Kassiopi, but none seem to give any contact details. Do you know the name of the center. I was hoping to make contact before we go, to decide if we will lug all our gear there, or hire when we get there!
Cheers
I will find out contact details off hubi he takes his own gear he likes to know he can rely on his own equipment but most hire there i will reply later with contact details :P
my hubby and sons have also dived with Angelo . He is very professional but at the same time great fun. You will get a very personnel service with them. :D .he has a shop in kassiopi town as i think louise mentioned.

lyn
just back from corfu and our son went with waterhoppers in ipsos....they also pick up and take you there...prob only 20 mins from san stef....it can be be booked indepen...or it is also the one used by thomsons....much cheaper to do it yourself...and the guys are great...
http://www.waterhoppers.com/
oops that was the rhodes web site.......doh
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.