Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
the colon 2 as very good disabled ramps ect... and its nice and quite complex near the sea and shops but far enough away from the clubs where all the young ones go to, look at the thompsons web site, as i think it is only them that do this complex. and look at the hotel reviews. :tup
Hi little legs , I dont think the colon have walk in showers if thats what your father needs. I know that the Vulcano hotel have very good disabled bungalow type rooms with walk in showers, but it is a pricey hotel. I have limited mobility and find it difficult to get into a bath unless it has very good grab rails, this is what you need to ask the hotels that haven't walk in showers before you book .I hope this helps you a little .
I agree Serena The Vulcano and their Sister hotel Bitacora would be more suitable for those who have mobility problems. Not only are the hotels well equipt to help but the hotels are in the flatter part of Las Americas with plenty of shops not far away. The Torviscas area is nice but very hilly so not suitable for those who cannot get around very well.
Serena , yes your right colon does not have walk in showers, sorry should have thought about that one :tup
Many many thanks for all the replies. Had to expand our search to include Lanzarote as the flight availability and return timings to/from East Midlands airport were way too late. Ah well... Onwards with the search :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.