Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
hi we went to benidorm as a family with three kids and we stayed at the halley apts on the levante side was very clean and staff were very freindly nice size pool and cheap at the price if you are a family on a budget stayed in many self catering apartsments in benidorm over the years and found this one really good value for a family very close to all the ammenities we went in october o6 would defeneilty go there again also the evamar apts very highly reconmended for familys if you want to see pictures of theses apts go to lowcost beds.com or hotelbeds.com or findrooms spain hope this will help you we have booked again to go in june hope you find somewhere suitible goodluck s tomlinson
wheatcrunchie ,what dates are you going
Kevin, we're going over on October 5th
Be careful, because a lot of the residential type apartment buildings you book through the agencies (beninter gestaltur etc.) close and drain their swimming pools at the end of September. That doesn't matter in mid-winter but at the beginning of October it's probably still warm enough to want a pool, certainly for the kids!
Thanks Colin.
I'm now thinking of going for a hotel (still not sure what one).
I'm off over there at the beginning of April :D so I think I might do some investigation when I'm there.
Hi, Check Thomsons accommodation only. I have just done a quick check 4 nights in Hotel Ambassador Half Board from 5th October costs £218 for all 4 of you. See here: http://www.thomson.co.uk/thomson/page/ao/search/results.page?ico=AOSearchRes_Previous&pageNumber=0#detailsAnchor_672250055554592007
We are going on 6th October and have booked self-catering at the San Diego Apartments through Benidorm Spotlight. A one bedroom apartment is 45.63 euros per night. We haven't stayed there before but the reviews on the Spotlight site are good. The apartments are on the Calle Gerona, between the Ambassador Playa and Marina hotels, not too far from the beach. Also in the heart of the nightlife although with kids that may not suit you. I know there is an excellent supermarket nearby although I don't intend to cook, apart from snacks!
I've just been looking on alpharooms.com & 4 nights full board for the 3 of us is £168.54. Thinks that's pretty good. :?
My niece wants to stay in the Pelicanos because of the Benidorm programme.
I just can't decide! :hmmm
Because we're normally out & about all day I thought we would go self catering but I like the idea of staying in a hotel & having the meals there to fall back on.
Has anyone stayed at the Perla with children? I know this is right in the centre & it's only £119 for B&B for the 3 of us.
I've confused myself even more now! :shrug
I've found the Perla for £100 B&B for the 3 of us for 4 nights. :pele
Think I'm going to go for it. It's only 4 nights, if we don't like it we'll have to buy a tent! :yikes
Hi wheatcrunchie, have you tried checking out some of the private holiday rental websites where you can rent out a private villa or apartment?

Regards

J

EDIT: Post edit for copyright reasons, as material from other websites may not be reproduced without permission
David HT Mod
Thanks for that Joolz.
I've booked the Perla now, but I'll keep that in mind for next time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.